
"Look what I did, Mom!"

Poor kid. Didn't know how to get it out of his mouth I guess. I thought it was pretty dang funny and had to grab the camera.

I went in the bedroom to see what they were doing. Just sitting there together like this. They are so cute! Check out buggy's hair!

Josch and KaeLynn carved the pumpkin for FHE. We ate carmeled apples, drank egg nog, watched a movie and ate popcorn (we like to eat a lot). The best FHE we've had all year...until I kicked the pumpkin down the stairs the next morning. oops.










8 comments:
yay for blogging. I am always hopeful for a new post. Your kids are too cute. We had almost the exact same family home evening last week! We decided NOT to carve though....Connor around a sharp object is not a good idea right now! love ya
That is so cute about kaelynn and her prayers! Ally freaked out when your blog came up with the big picture of kaelynn and blake, she was so excited! Thank you for the recipe, it sounds great!
Hey- do you have a costume for Blake for Halloween? If not, I have a cute monkey costume my boys wore that you can borrow. It even has a cute tail that curls out in the back. Brooklyn is too small for it. Let me know.
Those kids are so freaking cute. I wish the same could be said for the parents. Tight job on knocking the pumpkin down the stairs! LOL! ;)
No one will ever give up on you! I love the new picture at the very very top...so cute of both of the kids. I am glad the ducks didn't bite you. We did that just this morning and had to learn the hard way that geese are not ducks...so sad. And, yes, we will see you when Parker gets home...we miss you lots!
haha, I love the picture of Blake almost crying! He looks so stressed out in it. You guys have the cutest kids!
so cute Heidi! Way to go on the FHE. We should get together before the holidays hit us!
oh my heck, how did you do that to your picture? That is cute! I am glad that you can get on my blog now! You will have to try that syrup, it really is the best, and you can keep the rest in the fridge so you have it all the time!
Post a Comment